Clear + Brilliant Touch Laser: Everything You Need To Know
Hello, beautiful skin! Hello, extra-gentle and ultra-effective laser rejuvenation!
If your skin has begun to look and feel lackluster, it might be time for a simple, brilliant, and laser-like approach to refreshing it from the inside out.
Welcome to Coolspa: 1 of just 4 Manhattan Locations Where That’s Actually Possible With the Clear + Brilliant Touch Laser
Since Coolspa® is all about providing the very latest and best cutting-edge treatments to help our patients attain their skincare dreams, we are 1 of just 4 locations within Manhattan where you can experience the power and beauty of Clear + Brilliant Touch Laser treatments.
Here’s the Clear + Brilliant Touch Laser treatment at a glance
At its core, the Clear + Brilliant Touch Laser is an advanced treatment platform with two different handheld devices and two different wavelengths of laser that are both gentle but powerful. Among the many things these lasers will do for your skin, Clear + Brilliant Touch Laser can help you:
- • Improve pigmentation
- • Reduce the size of large pores
- • Maintain more youthful-looking skin
- • Prevent the early signs of aging skin
- • Stimulate collagen for a fresher look
- • Have softer, smoother, and more supple skin
- • Improve your skin’s tone, texture, and radiance
- • Improve the appearance of fine lines and facial wrinkles
- • Improve the texture of your skin to make it more youthful
- • Increase your skin’s permeability, allowing it to absorb skincare products better
But is it painful?
Treatment begins with applying a topical numbing cream that significantly reduces the level of discomfort you’ll feel. The lasers are gentle but powerful and do their job well enough to leave you looking fantastic; unfortunately, they do need to reach deep into the surface of your skin. But rest assured, most patients find that Clear + Brilliant Touch Laser treatments are only mildly uncomfortable and very tolerable.
How long do Clear + Brilliant Touch Laser treatments take?
Clear + Brilliant Touch Laser treatments typically take 30 minutes of actual procedure time. Since treatment begins with applying a topical numbing cream (and waiting for it to kick in), you should plan to be at Coolspa for about an hour.
How many treatments will I need?
Clear + Brilliant Touch Laser treatments are tailored to meet each patient’s unique concerns and goals so that most patients will require a single treatment session. Clear + Brilliant Touch Laser can be stronger than some chemical peels but much lighter than other laser treatments, so patients usually opt for repeat treatments every 4 to 6 weeks. These subsequent maintenance treatments can be customized to each patient’s evolving needs and desired results.
Benefits of Clear + Brilliant Touch Laser Treatment
- • Fully customized treatment
- • Requires little to no post-treatment downtime
- • Effective for patients of all ages and most skin types
- • Refreshes the skin and improves the uniformity of its tone and appearance
- • Combines two gentle but powerful laser wavelengths into one brilliant treatment
- • Reduces the appearance of texture irregularities to restore a soft and smooth complexion
- • Tackles many of the most common age-related and sun-induced changes in the facial skin
Who shouldn’t get Clear + Brilliant Touch Laser Treatments?
Despite its incredible versatility, some patients should not have treatment with the Clear + Brilliant Touch Laser system. These contraindications are pretty routine for most laser treatments:
- • Patients with significant skin conditions such as open sores and wounds, eczema, psoriasis, or skin cancer.
- • Patients who are predisposed to keloid scars or excessive scarring
- • Patients with HIV or other systemic infections.
- • People who are sensitive to light
Is there anything that Clear + Brilliant Touch Laser doesn’t treat?
- • Active acne
- • Some forms of sun damage
How does Clear + Brilliant Touch Laser work?
Clear + Brilliant Touch Laser works by targeting the uppermost layer of skin that may show early signs of aging. It creates millions of microscopic treatment zones here, within which the energy-induced collagen-building, refreshing, and rejuvenating magic occurs.
What happens after treatment?
Your skin will feel a bit rougher for a few days as the old and weathered skin sloughs off to reveal the new and more youthful and radiant skin below. It moves through a bit of a fine-grit sandpaper-like phase to end up being very, very smooth. You might also experience a bit of pinkness or redness, and it may feel like you have a sunburn for a few days.
Now that you’re hooked, how do you prepare for Clear + Brilliant Touch Laser?
Preparing for treatment is simple and straightforward, and our Clear + Brilliant Touch Laser operators will double-check to ensure you’re well set up for your treatment when the time comes. Here are some things we will ask you to avoid before treatment:
- • Steroids should be avoided entirely before and during treatment.
- • Retinoids shouldn’t be used for at least two weeks before treatment.
- • Specific acne treatments that involve drugs will have to be postponed.
- • Chemical peels and other peels shouldn’t be done before treatment.
- • Botox and dermal fillers should not be used for at least two weeks before treatments with the Clear + Brilliant Touch Laser.