Announcing A Brand-New Coolspa Location in Flatiron
CoolSpa is a state-of-the-art medical center in New York City, specializing in the latest proven body contouring and aesthetic treatments. CoolSculpting, Cooltone, Cosmetic Injectables and HydraFacial are among our most popular treatments. For more than a decade, we’ve helped thousands of patients achieve and actualize their ultimate aesthetic goals, whether that be getting rid of stubborn fat pockets, enhancing their muscle definition, providing a safe non-invasive and non-surgical approach to facial rejuvenation and youthfulness among both women and men or reducing textural irregularities on the skin’s surface.
Since 2010, CoolSpa has been centrally located in Manhattan. We’re more than excited to now be able announce the grand opening of our second location, in Flatiron. Our new CoolSpa facility sits at 103 5th Avenue, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10003, a short walk from Union Square Park. If you’re as excited as we are about tackling problem areas and achieving incredible aesthetic goals, please schedule a consultation online, or call us at (212) 535-COOL (2665).
Treatments Available at CoolSpa, Flat Iron
- CoolSculpting: Non-invasively freezes and kills targeted fat cells so they’re eventually metabolized and expelled by the body.
- CoolTone: Uses high-frequency electromagnetic pulses to produce thousands of rapid muscle contractions in targeted regions to build muscle mass, as well as improve tone and definition
- MiraDry: A non-invasive treatment that uses electromagnetic energy to target sweat glands responsible for hyperhidrosis, i.e., excessive sweating.
- Cellfina: The best procedure for cellulite reduction, which it achieves by disrupting the connective bands responsible for your cellulite.
- NeoGraft: An automated hair transplanting system that safely extracts healthy hair follicles from donor sites to plant them in areas with depleted hair to encourage healthy hair growth without leaving an unsightly linear scar.
- PRP Treatments: Platelet-rich plasmas are isolated from a patient’s blood and injected into targeted regions to encourage healing. PRP can treat numerous skin conditions, including acne scars, wrinkles, and pain.
- Neuromodulators: Wrinkle relaxing injectables, like Botox and Dysport, that block communication between certain nerves and facial muscles, thus reducing the appearance of fine facial lines and dynamic wrinkles.
- Dermal Fillers: Cosmetic injectables that enhance facial volume and fill wrinkles by supplementing your skin’s natural hyaluronic acid and encouraging collagen production.
- Sclerotherapy: An ideal treatment for spider veins, sclerotherapy involves injecting a special solution into the veins to fuse their walls, so they’re eventually absorbed by the body.
- HydraFacial: A non-surgical facial treatment that uses a special technology to unclog pores, exfoliate dead skin cells, and deliver a powerful concoction of ingredients to smooth the skin.
- Morpheus8: A groundbreaking tissue remodeling device that uses a micro needling technique and radio frequency energy to tighten skin tissues and improve skin texture.
- Evoke: Evoke’s hands-free facial applicators deliver proven bipolar radio frequency (RF) energy to the cheeks, neck, and jawline. The RF energy penetrates deep into the sub dermal layer, heating the Fibro Septal Network (FSN). With its ability to maintain a constant temperature, Evoke remodels the dermis and sub dermal tissue to deliver more defined facial characteristics.
- Sharplight :Our line Sharplight laser treatments offers faster results with fewer treatments using proprietary DPC technology. Wether you are concerned about hair reduction, skin tightening, skin rejuvenation or vein removal.
We are very pleased to announce this new location as it allows us to serve you even more conveniently and we look forward to seeing you here!
For more information or to schedule a treatment, please contact us online or by calling (212) 535-COOL (2665).